Medical Cannabis 101
This educational session will familiarize the group with many areas about medical cannabis. We will help the attendees understand what it means to be a medical cannabis patient, providing information on how to become a patient and educating on patient responsibility. Discussion to include:
- What medical conditions does cannabis treat? (Cancer, glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, multiple sclerosis.etc/)
- What is medical cannabis and how does it work to treat illness and provide a better quality of life?
- What to expect during cannabinoid treatment.
- How to choose the best cannabis strains for specific conditions
- How to manage side effects.
- How to choose the best method of administration
- What are the common Cannabinoids? THC, CBD, and CBN.